What Appliances Do We Sell?
As an appliance outlet we sell two different types of discount appliances:
Scratch and Dent
What Kind of Appliances Are Used?
- Appliances hauled away when new ones ordered
- Appliances that needed minor to more extensive repairs
- Appliances that the customer deemed not worth it to fix, but are repairable
- Appliances from people who are moving and don’t move them
What Kind of Appliances Are Scratch and Dent?
- Display or floor models
- Customer returns or exchanges
- Cosmetic damage
- Wrong color
- Buyer’s remorse
- Overstock and discontinued items
- Wrong appliance, color, or size ordered
- Customer rejected on delivery
- Cancelled orders, buyer’s remorse
- Minor repairs needed
- Cancelled orders
Reconditioned appliances include an In-house Limited Parts and Labor Warranty*
*Warranty terms, lengths, and conditions vary. Call 406-598-3590 or click here for details.
We put our appliances through a 6-step appliance processing center where
appliances are fully reconditioned to excellent working.
Step 1: Qualifying
First, we select appliances that were originally a good product and are in fair cosmetic condition
Step 2: Prep
Every appliance is disassembled by our experienced field techs for general and preventative maintenance
Step 3: Testing
Our processing center has been outfitted to systematically test water, electricity, gas, and temperatures
Step 4: Repair
Our four field-experienced techs expertly repair and recondition the appliances to working order
Step 5: Detail & Sanitize
Our specialists follow strict cleaning, detailing, and sanitation policies to give our customers a clean appliances
Step 6: Quality Control
The final stop is our quality control team who inspects all appliances before putting them into our inventory